If you are tasked with writing a controversial abortion essay, you may be unsure of where to start or what makes for a viable topic. Below you will find 20 useful topics that can be used as a potential topic for your assignment. Make sure you review the details of your assignment first to ensure that the topic you select complies:
- Rates of Women Having Abortions after Already Having a Child in an Area of Your Choice.
- The Safety of Online Medical Services Offering Abortion Information and Medication for Women Whose Country Has No Such Service.
- The Necessity of Confirming Pregnancies before and after Abortions.
- Contraceptive Failures and Abortion.
- Demographics of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choice.
- Age Breakdown of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choosing.
- Whether Religion Limits the Safe Access to Abortions.
- Financial Background of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choice.
- Religious Identification of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choice.
- Medications and Pain Management for Abortions.
- Safe Post-Abortion Follow up Procedures.
- What to Do When Medical Abortions Are Incomplete.
- The Reliability of Medical Abortions.
- The Reliability of Surgical Abortions.
- When to Terminate the Pregnancy So That It is the Safest.
- What Abortion Procedures Are Recommended for Which Gestation Periods.
- Current Laws on Abortion in a Country of Your Choosing.
- Most Common Reasons Women Seek Abortions around the World.
- Correlation between Low Income Women’s Abortion Rights and High Instance of Rape.
- How Safe and Immediate Access to Abortion Services Can Reduce HIV Transmission and Help Reduce Complicated Pregnancies.
If you are looking for a potential topic for your controversial essay on Human Rights as a Form of Imperialism, then look no further. Below are some sample essay topics that might be suitable for your next writing assignment. Remember that these are only meant to guide you and in some cases they may not be the most suitable selections depending on the guidelines of your assignment:
- Natural Law and Human Rights Violations
- Which Governments Use Human Rights as a Form of Imperialism
- How China Restricts Modern Internet Access to Control Tibet
- French Imperialistic Traces in Former Colonial Governments
- How North Korea Uses Limited Teaching, Talking About Threats to the Government, Helping Foreigners and Possessing Books Deemed Wrong as Imperialist Control Methods
- Portuguese Imperialistic Traces in Former Colonial Governments
- Governments Surveying Nations and Peoples They Deem as Threat: Human Rights as a Form of Imperialism
- Comprehensive Surveillance Used as Imperialistic Human Rights Control Measures
- Dutch Imperialistic Traces in Former Colonial Human Rights as a Form of Imperialism
- The Use of Continual Communications Monitoring in Businesses as Imperialistic Human Rights Control Measures
- Corporate Contributions to Western Politicians as Imperialistic Human Rights Control Measures
- British Imperialistic Traces in Former Colonial States: Human Rights as a Form of Imperialism
- Companies Using Advertisements to Control News as Imperialistic Human Rights Control Measures
- Asian Communities and Regimes Using Imperialistic Human Rights as Control Measures
- Japanese Imperialistic Traces in Former Colonial Governments
- Prominent Displays of Imperialistic Human Rights Control Measures in Modern Countries
- Complete International Media Control as Imperialistic Human Rights Control Measure
- Limited Information Availability as Imperialistic Human Rights Control Measure
- Belgian Imperialistic Traces in Former Colonial Governments
- Prevalence of Communication Monitoring as an Imperialistic Human Rights Control Measure
If you are tasked with writing a controversial essay on the topic of Alfred Russell Wallace versus Charles Darwin, it is important that you pick a controversial topic about which you can substantiate an argumentative paper.
If you are having any difficulties finding the perfect topic, look over the list of 20 topics below:
- Apply Wallace’s Idea in an Animal Species of Your Choosing That Variation in Animal Species Is Indicative of the Necessary Changes
- The Impact of Darwin’s Work on His Colleagues
- How Publishing Books Compares to Publishing Articles in Academic Journals (is Darwin better known around the world then and today because he published multiple books widely available to the masses, or would he have been less famous if he followed in the footsteps of Wallace and published only academic journal articles for those within his field?)
- How Darwin Influenced His Field Compared to How Wallace’s Impact
- What Impact Can the Length of Time Have on Biological Studies? (comparing the notes by Wallace and Darwin from Brazil, and the amount of time each spent there)
- “The Descent of Man” and the Impact It Continues to Have Today
- The Formal Education: Wallace vs Darwin
- Did Darwin Steal Wallace’s Theory of Natural Selection?
- “The Expression of Emotions in Man and Animals” and the Impact It Had at the Time of Its Publication
- The Comparison of Two Different Adaptations Made by Two Species Living in Different Ecosystems (e.g. the development of improved hearing and the loss of eyesight for lizards that dwell in pitch black caves in South America compared to now-land-based species which have grown larger eyeballs since emerging from their prehistoric ocean-based counterpart)
- How Important Is Formal Education? (Wallace didn’t get formal education)
- Why Both Wallace and Darwin Discovered the Theory of Natural Selection Independently but Only One is Referred to Today
- How Wallace’s Concept That Each Part of an Animal’s Organization Can Be Modified as Necessary to an Exact Specification to Prevent Extinction Can be Applied to People Living in Space
- The Events Which Caused Wallace to Go from Being the Most Famous Biologist around the World at the Time of His Death, to be Overshadowed After
- Why “Darwin Theory of Evolution” Today Changed from Its Original “The Darwin-Wallace Theory of Evolution”
- The Theory of Evolution and What Evidence Is Presented to Support It
- “The Power of Movement in Plants” and How It Is Relevant Today
- Why Do Certain Organizations Continue to Ignore the Theory of Natural Selection and Evolution?
- The Importance of Information Presented by Both Wallace and Darwin in Today’s World
- The Impact That the Findings of either Wallace or Darwin Has Had on Other Fields Beyond Biology