“The Red and the White: A Family Saga of the American West” by Andrew R. Graybill is one of the interesting works of literature that covers race relations on the frontier and re-visits an obscure historical event that has no marker commemorating its location. A good read for individuals interested in the history of the 19th century West, it is part of many higher education courses as it is quite rich with history, details, and themes.
If you have to write a literature essay on “The Red and the White: A Family Saga of the American West”, you first need to decide on a topic. While you are welcome to check our list of 20 topics on “The Red and the White” for a literature essay, take a look at the following 10 facts first to understand this book better and possibly come up with your own topic….
The field of agricultural economics originated in the early parts of the twentieth century to deal with analysis of issues related to food resources, production, trade, and relationships between the agricultural sector and overall economy. Since it saw the light, this subject has deepened and broadened in scope. Therefore, what you learn during your course will not cover everything. That is why instructors tend to give assignments, motivating students to delve further in the subject.
One of the assignments you may have to write is a classification essay. This academic piece of writing is exactly what it sounds like – it classifies things into distinct groups/categories. You can classify Ideas, people, concepts, objects, approaches, or characteristics. For instance, you can classify according to:…
Agricultural economics is a field which focuses on the application of economic principles to optimize agricultural practices. However, the subject is quite vast and finding a topic that is just right for the classification essay tasked to you can be a challenge. If you are having trouble coming up with a topic, be it because there are so many or because you chose to do this assignment at the very last minute, do not worry.
You can simply choose from the following 20 general topics or narrow one of these down to do it justice in your assignment:
- The Efficiency of Crop Diversification Strategies
- Eco-Labeled Seafood Available at a Premium: A Consumer-Centric Study
- Staple Foods of the Developing World
- Cash Crops and the Effects of Climate Change
- Precision Agriculture Strategies for Field-Level Management
- Significant Theories of Crop Science and their Practical Implementation
- Agricultural Input Factors which Optimize Crop Yield
- Enhancing the Nutritional Quality of Staple Foods: Success and Failure Scenarios
- Global Agricultural Trade Structure
- The Major Types of Food Safety Regulations Applicable to Global Trade
- Techniques in Organic Farming
- Statistical Techniques Used for Modeling and Predicting Price Volatility in Agricultural Markets
- Efforts to Modernize Farming in Mountainous Regions
- Economic Development and Market Institutions in Developing Countries
- Vegetable and Fruit Planting Restrictions
- Major Risks Faced by Agribusiness Firms
- Major Livestock Disease Outbreaks and Their Impact on Consumer Demand
- Deforestation and its Disastrous Effects
- Solving Agricultural Problems with Experimental Economics
- Food Labeling Laws in Different Countries
Agricultural economics, or agronomics, is a field of study that deals with the application of economic and statistical theories to optimize the entire production cycle of agriculture. It focuses on land output, crop yields, labor force, financing, government interventions, and other relevant factors. If you have taken up this subject, chances are that your instructor will ask you to go beyond what they taught you and task you with writing a classification essay.
If you feel overwhelmed by the scope of this discipline (or have delayed working on your assignment till the last minute), you may have trouble choosing agricultural economic topics to write about. We have you covered with our 20 agricultural economics topics to write about for a classification essay. However, if you want to work a little harder on your essay topics, the following 10 facts on agricultural economics will inspire you….
Consumer behavior is an exciting subject to study and a necessity for business majors. In fact, business students wishing to understand the why’s and how’s of modern day marketing needs to learn the ins and outs of consumer behavior first hand. Understanding this need, professors encourage their students to learn beyond their teachings by assigning critical thinking essays.
If your instructor just told you to write one, you may think that this is a challenge you are not up for. Luckily, the following guide details a template for writing critical thinking essays which you can use for any subject, including consumer behavior.
Before you even start, you have to pick a topic for your paper. If you have trouble choosing a topic, select one from our list of 20 topics on consumer behavior for a critical thinking essay or be inspired to come up with your own after reading our 13 facts on consumer behavior for a critical thinking essay. Next comes research; look up authoritative sources and carefully read through the best materials on the subject. Finally, outline the main points and analyze the argument presented….
Thinking critically about consumer behavior and producing a strong essay on the subject is a tough challenge. It involves studying marketing principles, human psychology and the complex attitudes which influence buyer decisions. However, the challenging factor multiplies if you had left things up to the last minute. As a result, the simple task of coming up with a title for your essay will be problematic. Do not worry though; the following lines are here to help.
Here is a list of 20 topics which will help you write a great critical thinking essay on consumer behavior. You can use these as is or merge two inter-related ones if you think you can do them justice. You can also use these 20 titles for inspiration and come up with your own unique topic.
- Using Unorthodox Marketing Channels in Brand Building
- Relying on Celebrity Endorsement as a Marketing Strategy
- A Comparative Analysis of the Buying Habits of Men and Women
- Building Brand Loyalty: Challenges, Theories and Success Stories
- Psychological Factors Which Influence Consumer Choice
- How Studying Consumer Behavior Can Help Companies Predict Future Trends
- The Challenges and Opportunities Presented by Today’s Constantly Evolving Markets
- Understanding the Digitally Hyper-Connected Generation Z Consumers
- How the Internet Changed Consumer Behavior
- Cultural Diversity and Consumer Behavior: Highlighting the Impact and Major Concerns
- The Differences and Similarities of B2B and B2C Marketing
- The Emergence and Importance of Brand Personalities
- Important Factors to Consider When Creating Advertising Campaigns
- The Role of Personality Variables in a Consumer’s Buying Decisions
- Analysis of Strategies Used to Alter Consumer Attitudes
- The Growing Impact of Internet Marketing on Consumer Behavior
- The Impact of a Store’s Environment on Consumer Behavior
- The Era of Adaptive Customer Experience: How Relevancy and Personalization of Buying Experience Helps Build Brand Loyalty
- Regaining Consumer Trust after Business Disasters: The Lessons Learned from Businesses
- The Role of Consumer Insights in Making Marketing More Effective
Studying consumer behavior allows today’s students and tomorrow’s professionals to identify consumers’ needs better, allowing them to become more consumer-oriented and more likely to succeed. This field also helps them ensure their employers’ survival, profitability, and growth in the current competitive marketing environment. It further advances their career as it makes them capable of predicting market trends, adapt to changes in the market, and create and retain consumers.
Realizing the importance of consumer behavior, your instructor may want you to delve head on in this subject. That is why they entrusted you with the task of coming up with a critical thinking essay related to this field. If you are having trouble coming up with a topic for your essay, especially if the deadline is too close for comfort, here are 13 facts that can help you grow more creative….
If your instructor told you to write a critical essay on human trafficking, we can help you with the topics through our 10 facts on human trafficking for a critical essay and 20 topics on human trafficking for a critical essay guides. However, the technical aspects of this academic piece of writing are completely different.
Writing critical essays helps students understand concepts, get more in-depth knowledge of the subject, and understand the broader context of the topic under review. The task of writing one involves two major goals: briefly summarizing the information gleaned from your source material and critically evaluating it.
If your instructor told you to write one, do not worry. The following guides will help you develop an informative and interesting piece of writing….
A great paper needs a great topic. The topic you choose will show your teacher how well you have understood the assignment. Unfortunately, leaving your assignment till the last moment can be disastrous to your grade. This is especially true if you have to come up with a critical essay on a tricky subject such as human trafficking.
If you are having a tough time coming up with appropriate critical essay topics about human trafficking, you have come to the right place. The following lines offer a list of 20 topics related to this subject. There is a handy list of references and source materials at the end which you can use as research material….
Human trafficking is the trade of humans for the purpose of sexual slavery, forced labor, or commercial sex exploitation. If you are studying it, chances are that you will have to come up with a critical essay that tackles one of its aspects. If you are strapped for time, though, you may have trouble coming up with a topic idea.
So, here are 10 facts that can get your creativity levels up and help you come up with a topic….