When writing a controversial essay on abortion, you need to make sure the facts and statistics you use are supportive of your main argument. However, any good writer will present both sides to the argument and to do that, you need data from both sides. Before you start your research get some note cards and highlighters ready. These tools will help you to make notes as you go.
Whenever you write something down, no matter how trivial or short it might be, note the corresponding bibliographic information including the page number. This will save you heaps of time later when you are reaching your deadline and trying to put together your reference page.
With a controversial essay, it is imperative that you check the sources you plan to use and evaluate their merit. Do not use unreliable sources….
If you are tasked with writing a controversial abortion essay, you may be unsure of where to start or what makes for a viable topic. Below you will find 20 useful topics that can be used as a potential topic for your assignment. Make sure you review the details of your assignment first to ensure that the topic you select complies:
- Rates of Women Having Abortions after Already Having a Child in an Area of Your Choice.
- The Safety of Online Medical Services Offering Abortion Information and Medication for Women Whose Country Has No Such Service.
- The Necessity of Confirming Pregnancies before and after Abortions.
- Contraceptive Failures and Abortion.
- Demographics of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choice.
- Age Breakdown of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choosing.
- Whether Religion Limits the Safe Access to Abortions.
- Financial Background of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choice.
- Religious Identification of Women Seeking Abortions in an Area of Your Choice.
- Medications and Pain Management for Abortions.
- Safe Post-Abortion Follow up Procedures.
- What to Do When Medical Abortions Are Incomplete.
- The Reliability of Medical Abortions.
- The Reliability of Surgical Abortions.
- When to Terminate the Pregnancy So That It is the Safest.
- What Abortion Procedures Are Recommended for Which Gestation Periods.
- Current Laws on Abortion in a Country of Your Choosing.
- Most Common Reasons Women Seek Abortions around the World.
- Correlation between Low Income Women’s Abortion Rights and High Instance of Rape.
- How Safe and Immediate Access to Abortion Services Can Reduce HIV Transmission and Help Reduce Complicated Pregnancies.
If you are looking for facts on abortion worldwide in order to support your controversial essay, consider the list of items below. These twelve interesting facts cover the entire world and are designed to help you substantiate your claim but not every item is suitable for each essay. Read the list below and see what items you can use:…
When you are tasked with writing a critical essay on police brutality, there are a few steps you should take:
Defining the Critical Essay
The critical essay is a critical review of a specific work, often a book, movie, or some other arts related item. The critical writing assignment is something that goes above and beyond merely summarizing the work completed by another, but to also provide the reader with what your personal opinion is regarding the value of that work. When writing the critical essay you want to remain objective and present to the reader positive and negative attributes of the work….
If you are interested in writing a critical essay on police brutality, you can get a jump start by reviewing the 20 useful topics below:
- Differences in Police Brutality Statistics for Different Genders.
- Policies to Stop Police Brutality.
- Policies to Reduce Police Brutality in Two Countries of Your Choosing.
- Countries with High Rates of Police Brutality.
- How GDP Influences Rates of Police Brutality.
- How Police Salary Influences Rates of Police Brutality.
- Differences in Police Brutality Statistics for Different Ages Groups.
- Differences in Police Brutality Statistics for Different Countries.
- Impact of Police Brutality Statistics in Legislation.
- Influencing Factors for Police Brutality.
- Low Psychological Evaluative Standards Leads to Higher Rates of Police Brutality.
- Differences in Police Brutality Statistics for Different Races.
- Difference between Police Brutality among Female Officers and Male Officers.
- Whether Male Officers Show More Police Brutality toward Male Victims or Female Victims.
- Whether Female Officers Show More Police Brutality toward Male Victims or Female Victims.
- Statistical Changes to Police Brutality over a Ten Year Period.
- Correlation between Police Corruption and Police Brutality.
- Changes in Police Corruption Statistics between Urban and Suburban Areas.
- Whether Arrests and Charges for Police Brutality Reduce Rates of Police Brutality Afterward among Other Officers.
- Whether Police Brutality is Regularly Swept under the Rug Among Closely Knit Police Units.
If you are tasked with writing a critical essay on police brutality, you may be unsure of what facts would best substantiate your case. For this reason, and many more, you will find a list of helpful facts below which can be used to help you write your next piece:…
If you are tasked with writing an argumentative essay on Confucianism you must follow the steps below:
What is an argumentative piece?
First of all, the argumentative essay is a type of writing where you must investigate your topic (have a look at our ready-made topics on Confucianism). You want to collect evidence, evaluate it, and then form your position on the topic.
The first step is to write out the content you have. Start with an outline. Take your notes and combine them into an outline that shows your best organization (to gather more information you can use facts on Confucianism to enrich your notes). Then draft your thesis statement. This should be a single statement that explains the purpose of your work to the reader.
This statement belongs in your introduction where you introduce all of the content you will present in the body of your work. This is something that many students save for last….
If you are tasked with writing an argumentative essay on Confucianism, then you need to start off with a topic. Of course, finding the ideal topic can be difficult at best. In order for you to prepare for such a task, you will find 20 impressive topics below on Confucianism which you can use for your argumentative essay.
Review the list below and see if you find anything that might work well with your assignment:
- Confucianism’s Spread Throughout China, Vietnam, Japan, and Korea and What Drove the Spread or the Retraction of It in Each Location.
- The Use of Confucianism to Legitimize Empires and Rule throughout East Asia
- Kong, the Master of Confucianism And How He Impacted His Disciples; How They Taught Him in Exchange in the State of Lu, from Between 510 and 479 B.C.
- How within the Idea of Confucianism, Learning is a Cycle, And the First Step toward Knowledge, Which is the Next Step toward Acting, Which is the Next Step toward Spiritual Fulfillment, Which is the Next Step toward Learning.
- The 11th Century Neo-Confucianism Rise and the Change That Woodblock Printing Brought to Private Learning Academies for Confucianism as well as Buddhism and Daoism.
- Zhu Xi and His Ability to Bring Together the New Cosmology Movement and Confucianism as Well as the Shift toward Investigation of Everything so as to Find Self-Cultivation and World Peace.
- The Change in Japanese National Religion and Confucianism for Chinese and Korean Subjects.
- The Qing Empire and the Use of Social Order and Education with Confucianism.
- The Mixture of Religion with Philosophy.
- The Concepts of Confucianism Supported by the North China Plains Warriors.
- How Communication Between Spirit World and Men Was Done With Shamans or Oracles.
- How Warriors Had to Use Sacrificial Rites Called Li to Prevent Spirits from Interfering with Their Affairs.
- How Astrology Had Been Used to Indicate the Movement of Spirits in the Spirit World.
- How Mencius during 371 to 289 B.C. Changed the Ruling Class and Learned of Confucianism as a Way to Develop the Warring States.
- How When Mencius Received the Early Confucianism Teachings a New Idea of Heaven and Earth as Two Locations Arose, and How within Heaven There Were Two Tiers for Rulers and Gentlemen.
- In 221, The Qin Conquest Caused a Political Shift Which Led to the Han Empire.
- The Han Emperor Longest for an Explanation of the Cosmos Which is Why Confucianism Was Brought Back.
- How Han Dynasty Introduced Yin and Yang as Part of Confucianism to Explain That Each Change on Earth Related to a Change in the Cosmos, even Administrative Policies, Climate Changes, or Production Changes.
- How the Texts of Confucianism Were Studied to Improve Heaven and Earth during Han Rule.
- How Dong Zhongshu Revived Confucianism Texts during “Han Confucianism” and Wrote Five Classics Based on Interpretations of Confucianism to Accompany the Old Texts.
If you are writing an argumentative paper on Confucianism then you must ensure that each argument or claim you make is supported with evidence. This is best done by having facts, anecdotes, or statistics to help you. Of course, given the complexity of the topic, in most cases have evidence in the form of stories or anecdotes from the teachings of the master or history books about him and Confucianism are sufficient.
That being said, below is a list of intriguing facts on Confucianism that you can use for your next writing:…
An informative speech is a five to six-minute speech that utilizes descriptions, demonstrations, details, and definition to explain a complex topic in an easy-to-understand way. Basically, its purpose is to communicate information, which, for this particular page is on education in the U.S. Once you have chosen a topic (check our 10 facts on contemporary issues in U.S. education for an informative speech or 20 topics contemporary issues in U.S. education for an informative speech for guidance), use the following outline to begin writing your own.
The is the beginning of your speech and the point you will need to grab your audience’s attention from. To make your speech effective, the introduction should encompass the following:…